You can use an application called Support and Recovery Assistant (SaRA) to diagnose and provide solutions to problems. So before you try to do another rarity such as reinstalling or googling when you find a problem, then it's a good idea to try this app.
The Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant for Office 365 (or SaRA for short) allows you to fix problems with Outlook and other Office 365 products.
Support and Recovery Assistant works by running tests to figure out what’s wrong. It can fix many problems for you, or it can tell you how to fix them yourself.
Support and Recovery Assistant supports several operating systems, including:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
And can repair Office Suites software, including:
- Microsoft Office 365 (2019, 2016, or 2013, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft Office 2019 (32-bit or 64-bit; Click-to-Run or MSI installations)
- Microsoft Office 2016 (32-bit or 64-bit; Click-to-Run or MSI installations)
- Microsoft Office 2013 (32-bit or 64-bit; Click-to-Run or MSI installations)
- Microsoft Office 2010 (32-bit or 64-bit)